Monday, November 19, 2012

A New Beginning

HI EVERYONE! 

I have been wanting to get back to the world of blogging for a very very long time. However, I kept putting it off for this reason or that reason and you know the drill. Every time I went to sit down and start working on my blog I would come up with a reason why I couldn't work on it; the dishes need washed, the laundry needs done, errands to run....you get the point. 

This makes me incredibly sad as I used to LOVE to write. So I am making a vow to myself to start blogging, not necessarily every day, but at least once a week. Some days it may be a random piece of babble like today's, other a photo, sometimes a recipe, and sometimes something random. I don't want to tie myself down to an idea of what this blog "should" be. Instead I want it to be a place where I can simply share photos, stories, and bits and pieces of my life, randomness and all, without any strings attached and without any sort of rules of what I should or need to be writing. 

This blog will be my little slice of life that has no structure, no real purpose, and instead will simply be a little slice of random happy moments

I hope you follow along with me
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment