Friday, July 12, 2013

Pop Tarts

It has been a good 3 years if not longer since I have had a Pop Tart...

I remember eating these as a kid. My favorite, strawberry iced! Although Pop Tarts probably are not the greatest thing for you, there is something to be said about eating a pastry with warm fruity filling. Ever since going gluten free I have wanted to find a gluten free version of a Pop Tart and I think I finally have.

Introducing Strawberry and Cinnamon Apple Toaster Pastries. You can find more about them HERE. I recently found mine at Walmart for $3.97 for a box of 5. My local Walmart's gluten free section has been steadily growing and expanding and I am finding new and interesting products everyday. 

When I found these, hubby was with me and sadly just did not share the same enthusiasm I did over the fact that I had found gluten free Pop Tarts.

 But, he laughed at my excitement as I tossed them in the cart and continued on chatting about them....and how much I had wanted them, and how happy I was that I found them. Hubby was kind enough to pretend to listen to my constant babble about said Pop Tarts... 

So how do they taste,,,,, 

Delicious... Amazing... Fruity... BUT best of all...they taste "normal."

 I admit I was a bit skeptical, and although I wish Glutino would have made iced versions, they are still delicious and taste exactly like the ones I remember eating as a child.

I am a Happy Girl! 

http://www.instagram.com/thenotsoordinarywife



No comments:

Post a Comment