Thursday, September 26, 2013

Our Meal Plan Sept 22nd-Sept 28th

This past week hubby and I walked to get groceries yet again. However, this time we shopped for a week and somehow still managed to only have 3 bags to carry home :) I figured I might as well go ahead and share with you our weekly meal plan. Keep in mind, my meal plans are always just a rough plan of what I "hope" to make and my meals do often change if we decide we would prefer a different meal instead. However, all items purchased for the week are used in some way or form.

Check out what we bought at the grocery store for these meals! 


So what will we be having:

Breakfast:
Eggs and Bacon
Breakfast Burritos
Omelets
Cereal

Lunch: (usually w/ homemade fries or chips)
Blt Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Steakum Sandwich
Leftovers

Dinners (usually w/ a type of potato and veggie)
Pot Roast Au Ju
Baked Tacos
Burgers
Chicken Picatta
Hotdogs
Popcorn Chicken
Leftovers


What is on your meal plan?


No comments:

Post a Comment