Sunday, December 15, 2013

What to make for breakfast on Christmas morning?

I recently teamed up with Jen from How Jen Does It and we decided to share two amazing recipes that would make wonderful breakfast ideas for Christmas morning.

My recipe, a cinnamon roll cake, takes on the sweeter route while Jen's is more a traditional breakfast. Both would make a delicious breakfast that anyone would love to wake up to on Christmas morning.

The breakfast I chose was a recipe I had seen floating around Pinterest and really wanted to try. You can find the full recipe for the cinnamon roll cake HERE

Check out my video, where I share how to make an ooey gooey and delicious cinnamon roll cake



Check out Jen's video where she shares a delicious sausage egg casserole that is a passed down family tradition that she makes for her family every year on Christmas morning.


        



Do you make your family something special for breakfast on Christmas morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment