Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Spending Roundup #5

Jan 18th - Jan 22nd

 So I know I said in my last spending roundup post that I was going to switch over to just talking about my $80mth spending but I realized that is not being honest. I want to be accountable for ALL of my spending, so here it goes.

Started With:$215
Refund from Target: $13.00
Payday/Allowance: $80.00

Total to Spend: $308


What I Bought:
 44.00     (Target) New set of silverware, shirt for hubby, faux leather jacket on clearance
45.00     (TJ Max) Bra & underwear set, nightgown, house decor
23.00    ( Goodwill) house decor, jeans for hubby
38.00     (Dollar Tree) house decor, organizational supplies, candy bar
10.00     (Dollar General)  3 pks candy bars, day/night time cold meds
74.00     (Forever 21) Clothing/Jewelry Haul*
5.00     ??? Somewhere I spent $5 b.c it is missing from my wallet but can not remember where and I can't find a receipt :/

Total Spent: $239
Remaining: $69 

 *I had a $30 gift card for Forever 21 from Christmas and decided to shop online. In order to get free shipping you had to spend $50, needless to say I spent more then $50. My total was $101 but after the gift card I only had to pay $74 oop

I am thinking I really need to have a No Spend Month. Re-decorating this bathroom has taken quite a large amount of money from my spending and thankfully I am now done purchasing items for it. I can not really think what else I would need for the remainder of this month, but we will see!


     

 


No comments:

Post a Comment