Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Groceries and Meal Plan

It's that time again...Groceries! I feel like it has been forever since I have posted a grocery haul and even longer since I have posted a meal plan. So with that being said, let's see how I did at the store and how much I spent.

Sams Club: $33.77
Giant Eagle: $93.52
Kroger: $31.76

Total Spent: $159.05

Not too bad, especially since this should last us another 2 weeks but I am sad to report that we are over our montly grocery budget for the month of March. Not sure how it happened, but we are almost $200 over our budget of $400 EEK! But, it is what it is and all we can do is work harder on it next month and try to be more mindful of our food spending.

So you are probably wondering, what did we buy. Well take a look below and find out! 

 

 

...and now on to the meal plan for the week:

Here are the ideas for this week:

-Rotisserie Chicken, corn, mashed potatoes w/ chicken gravy
-Tacos, chips and salsa
-Steak Salad, breadsticks
-Cheesy Chicken Casserole
-Steak/Chicken Kabobs
-Homemade soup w/ breadsticks
-Stuffed Meatballs



No comments:

Post a Comment