Friday, March 8, 2013

Influenster Open Box Feb 2013

You may be asking yourself....what is Influenster? I know I heard the name many times on Youtube but was never fully sure what exactly it was. Now, I knew it was some type of box that people opened that held goodies inside and well, I like goodies so I decided to check it out.

I ventured on over to Influenster and decided to check out what they were all about.  So here is what I found out about this awesome site:

What Is Influenster

Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.

...sounds good to me! So without further ado I decided to sign up and I received an email about what to do next. Once I was a member there were so many things I could do, choices I could make, options to choose from. Influenster site has so many badges that you can unlock and they are fun too! 

Now it may just be me, but I LOVE answering questions about myself and answering surveys  so maybe that is why I love this site so much and enjoy unlocking the badges. 

Anyways, enough said..we all know you are all curious about the actual box I received. I received my very first box in February and this particular box was called the "Sweetheart VoBox" 


So what did I receive in my very first Influenster box:

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response
Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response 

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe™ Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe texturing Seal Salt Spray 
Olay® Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System
Olay Fresh Effects Va Va Vivid Powered Contour Cleansing System 

Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
I received the Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter Skinnygirl Daily on the Go Bar


Stay Tuned for a future blog post to see my reviews on these products and what I thought about each one!






No comments:

Post a Comment