Monday, December 31, 2012

BIG Annoucement

With the New Year comes new adventures, new challenges, and new projects. For those of you who follow my youtube channel know that for awhile now I have been talking about a BIG annoucement. Well here it is....

Welcome to Project 365
365 days
365 videos
365 days of my life

Project life will start on Jan 1, 2013 and end on Dec 31, 2013
This is sure to be a challenge but I am so excited to start this new project and think it will be amazing to look back and be able to tell someone exactly what I did on a particular day in 2013.

For more insight into exactly what I will be doing, I linked my youtube video with the announcement below. Let me know what you guys think as well as if you would like to join in.

 How fun would that be!


No comments:

Post a Comment