Thursday, December 27, 2012

You made your cat a WHAT???

...yes I am that lady. 

I have come to the realization that I am that crazy cat lady, the one who treats her animals as if they were children. The one who baby talks with cats and dresses them in cute outfits.

And now, I am that lady who made her cat a youtube channel.

I have been debating for awhile now about making Atlas (my kitty) his own youtube channel. I film him probably as much as I film myself and although I would love to share these bits and clips, I found I preferred not to post them on thenotsoordinarywife. I just did not feel like they fit, especially for only 30 second clips. That being said, I decided to create the channel thenotsoordinarycat in order to share my kitties adventures.

Call me crazy, call me weird, heck call me both but I could not be more excited about creating this channel. If you want to see some of my craziness then please head on over and check it out!

Introducing Atlas


No comments:

Post a Comment