Thursday, January 23, 2014

Forever 21 Haul

For Christmas this year I received a $50 Forever 21 gift card as one of my presents from my mother in law. I knew that I wanted to use the gift card online (I can't stand going in to the actual store, but that is another story all on its own lol) and the great thing is if you spend $50 or more online you get free shipping. 

Score! $50 to spend online on whatever I want, plus free shipping
 AND I can do it while wearing pajamas...SOLD! 

So for the past month or so I have been casually browsing their online store. I would add a couple things to my cart and then come back a bit later and remove those items only to add different ones...and so on and so on. This continued for about a good 2 weeks until finally I decided whatever items I put in my cart next I was buying!

So about a day ago I posted on my INSTAGRAM that I had received my box full of goodies from Forever 21

 A couple of you mentioned you would love to see a haul. Since I only ordered a couple things, I thought instead of a video, why not show you what I bought here instead. 


So what did I buy?









One of my favorite things from Forever 21 is their tank tops. At only $1.80 each they are an awesome deal! Unfortunately because they are so cheap, they don't last forever. I decided to pick up a couple new ones. I choose one in white and the other in heather grey. 












I also picked up a new pair of sweat pants. I chose to go with the black ones with the phrase "laugh, dance, love" on the side.
These are super comfy for just lounging around the house and for only $15.80 not a bad deal.






The next thing I chose was 2 nail polishes. I am just a wee bit obsessed with nail polishes lately and wanted to grab a couple new ones to try. I have never bought nail polishes from Forever 21 and have not had a chance to try them yet, but I am anxious to see how they hold up. These were only $2.80 a pop










Above is "Turquoise jewel nail polish" and the one on the right is " Jazzed glitter nail polish"













I also decided to pick up some jewelry. Forever 21 is known for having some really cute and inexpensive jewelry. Most of my jewelry collection has come from Forever 21.

The first jewelry item I picked up were necklaces. This one on the right is the Opulent Medallion Necklace. You had the option of purchasing it in black/gunmetal or peach/cream, which is the option that I chose. This pretty little thing only cost $6.80








The second necklace I chose is very unique and I love that it has so many different pieces. I really love necklaces that have multiple charms. This necklace is called the "crazy hearts charm necklace" and was also $6.80









 Next I chose 3 sets of earrings. I LOVE buying earrings from Forever 21. Not only are they cheap, but if you buy the sets of earrings you get multiple pairs for one price. For instance, the first set I bought comes with 6 different pairs of earrings for only $4.80. 6 pairs of earrings for only $4.80 what! That means each pair only costs about 80 cents. That is a great deal in my book. I also love how simple these are, they are something I can wear everyday.














The next set of earrings that I bought comes with 3 different pairs. A mint color, a cream, and a pink. These are the "lacquered knot studs" and only cost $3.80. I like that I can wear these everyday as well but they are a little more detailed and elegant. 













The final set of earrings that I picked up came with 4 different styles of earrings. I love these sets that have different designs/styles all in one. This is the "sweet thing stud set" and was only $4.80. My favorite out of this set would have to be the bows or the very last ones. I just love the tiny pearl clusters. 








So, that is everything I bought at Forever 21 for $50, technically $55 once I paid for tax, but not too shabby at all. I love everything I bought and am so happy I was able to find items I would enjoy online, so that I didn't have to venture out into our local Forever 21 store. Our local store drives me crazy and is just one big headache. There are just racks upon racks everywhere and nothing is organized or has any rhyme or reason to the way it is set up. For a person like myself, who likes being organized, seeing that store that way makes me want to pull my hair out lol Not to mention, the high school girls who work there are very stand offish to put it nicely haha. 

So, I shop online. Makes me retain my sanity.

Have you done any shopping lately? What is your favorite thing to purchase from Forever 21? 

No comments:

Post a Comment