Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 Resolutions & Goals

2014 Resolutions & Goals

I try to make New Years resolutions/goals every year for as long as I can remember. There is just something about starting a new year off with a fresh start and an endless amount of opportunities ahead of you. My husband NEVER makes resolutions and instead lives by the idea that if you want to make a change, do it right now, why wait until the New Year? While I agree with his idea on making changes when necessary, there is still something about a brand New Year and the idea to come up with a list of things I want to accomplish throughout the New Year. So, with 2014 here already (I still can't believe it is already Jan!) I sat down and made my list of what I wanted 2014 to hold for me.  So, lets jump in to my list!

Personal

-Find a part time job
-Read more
-Finish Wedding Scrapbook
-Finish 2013 Project Life Scrapbook
-Increase money I bring in ($400-$800 mth)
-Paint nails and dress up more

Fitness/Health

-Yoga in morning
-Work out 3x a week
-Smoothies in morning
-Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner
-Try green juices/smoothies
-Walking/Running when it gets warm

Youtube/Blog

-Finish Youtube Thumbnails
-Coordinating blog posts (or at least 2x a week)
-Craft channel up to date and then post once a week
-Etsy shop up and running

Financial

-Vacation Fund $400-$500
-Christmas Fund $500
-Car Repair Fund $400-$500
-Pay off 1 student loan
-Stay on budget for groceries and try to lower it to $300-$350

Family/Household

-Date Night 2x a month
-Farmers Market in Summer
-Go camping
-Go on vacation
-Go to yard sales

-Paint/Re-do kitchen





You can find my 2013 Resolutions HERE


...and be sure to watch my video where I share if I failed or accomplished my goals in 2013


Did you make any goals for 2013? Were you successful?
How about goals for 2014, did you make any?
 I would LOVE to here what you want to accomplish 
in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment