Tuesday, March 4, 2014

21 Day Organization Challenge: Day 2

Today is day 2 in our 21 day organization challenge. Today we will be tackling the pantry. I don't know about you but I have organized and re-organized my pantry what feels like a hundred times! While it works for awhile, slowly over time, things get tossed in instead of replaced correctly, more items make their way into the space when they don't belong, and sometimes I end up with new products that just don't fit nicely into the current space. So today I will be working on organizing my pantry. 

Here is what I am working with...


As you can see from the photos I have items tossed haphazardly onto the shelves. There is no rhyme or reason for how anything is placed and it is in desperate need of some sprucing up. 

...and here is the after.


 Not a huge change, but it was much needed. Now I have all my items grouped together by type. Products that are extras or unopened went together in one basket  and opened products went in another. I also re-arranged how I was keeping our cereals. I like the look of them laying down opposed to standing up. It makes for a more streamlined appearance and is easier on the eye. I also took out any extra products or bags that did not belong in the panty and put them away in their proper place.

Now it is your turn...go work on that pantry. If you are anything like me I can bet that you have some items randomly tossed on the shelves or in a cabinet that could use some work.

Be sure to leave a link to your Youtube channel or blog down below so we can check out all your hard work, and thank you to those who participated in yesterday's challenge. 
You guys rock!  

Be sure to come back tomorrow for the next challenge, where we will be tackling the "Junk Drawer"

Happy Organizing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment