Friday, March 7, 2014

21 Day Organization Challenge: Day 5

Today is day 5 in our 21 day organization challenge. Today we are going to be working on our handbag/purse organization. I don't know about any of you, but I have never had a great system for my handbags. They either have gotten stuffed in a basket or in a closet, tossed on a shelf, etc. When we moved into this apartment, I put up a 2 way hook and used that to hold my purses. However, like most women, I have more then 2 bags, so this system was not working haha. I liked the idea of the hooks to hold my purses but I needed more space.

Here is what I am working with. 

 As you can see in this photo, I have one too many purses for that small hook. Awhile back, I actually found a multi hook at the Dollar Tree and picked up a few for areas around our house. One thing I thought they would work out great for happened to be my purse organization. So for only $1 I was able to organize all of my purses/handbags. 

Check out the after!

 As you can see in this photo, the 2 way hook is now empty. I decided to remove all of my purses from this hook to free it up for things such as my robe or pajamas. I moved all of the purses to the multi hook that came from the Dollar Tree. I love that all my purses fit nicely on it and I still have a couple extra hooks in case I buy any new ones.

Here is a side view of the purses nicely organized. I just love the way it looks!

....and just for kicks and giggles, here are a couple photos I took of the process. (I will say I did enlist the help of my hubby as I am not tool savvy lol)

(Ya, lets just pretend I actually can use a drill hehe)

So, what are you waiting for...go work on getting those handbags organized! Make sure to leave a link to your blog or Youtube channel so we can see all of your hard work!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for day 6 when we will be tackling our fridge!

Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment